The 7 Energies of the Soul: Who am I? What am I here to do? How can I find happiness?
Spiritual teachers throughout millennia have taught that the answers to life’s biggest questions lie within. Meditation instructor David Gandelman has helped thousands access their inner wisdom through his online and in-person classes. Now, for the first time in book form, he explains how the key to answering these big questions and others like them can be found in understanding the seven archetypal energies that are inherent in each one of us:
- The Creator: Builder, Maker, Doer
- The Healer: Sensitive, Empathic, Compassionate
- The Warrior: Confident, Disciplined, Protective
- The Lover: Nurturing, Caring, Romantic
- The Explorer: Curious, Open-minded, Courageous
- The Artist: Expressive, Original, Imaginative
- The Master: Teaching, Truth-seeking, Introspective
While most people easily identify with one or two archetypes, according to Gandelman we actually possess all seven, and until we learn to access and nurture each energy within us our life can feel out-of-balance or unfulfilled.
The 7 Energies of the Soul offers a detailed guide to each of these critical energies and includes exercises and meditations that can help you evaluate your energetic strengths and weaknesses, find balance, and create a life that you love in the process.
Read this book and see your soul and others in an entirely new way.