U.S. orders only
But is there a way to face these inevitable and often unexpected challenges without having to suffer? Is it possible to experience all the trials life may bring from a place of acceptance, curiosity, strength, and a spiritual perspective that allows you to remain connected to your joy and appreciation throughout it all?
In Thou Shall Not Suffer, Lord recounts the path to his own liberation from suffering and teaches that ending suffering in our lives is not about some sort of intellectual understanding; it occurs the moment we focus our attention on the healing power of self-love, acceptance, and a more expanded, deeply personal God.
Order direct from the Publisher today for this special price!
$16.95 $9.95 + $2 shipping
- U.S. Orders Only -
• Re-envision a God who works for you
• Forgive yourself and others no matter what
• Quiet the voices of inner judgment and self-doubt
• Find and stay true to what you really want in life
• Make peace with the past and create a life full of passion
• Give back to your community in a meaningful way
By the end of this book you will be have all the tools neccesary to leave suffering and pain behind and embrace a life of happiness and joy.